Rii’s Construction Management Division specializes in public and private projects with a specialty in the education and healthcare markets. We have an extremely deep and talented construction management staff with expertise in design phase activities including constructability and value engineering reviews, scheduling, estimating, bid document preparation, project bidding, and bidder qualification reviews. During construction, our staff focuses on project quality control, schedule management, potential cost and change order management, safety program monitoring and overall management of all construction related activities. As professional construction managers, we also offer claims management expertise with a focus on mitigation of potential claims including reduction or elimination of impact to the project schedule or budget.
Rii is currently providing construction management services on 11 facilities that will be LEED Certified Silver at the minimum. With LEED Accredited Professionals on our staff, we are experienced with the latest in sustainable systems, materials and design concepts for all facilities.
Our team has an extensive history of project experience in all aspects of the industry. Ranging from thousands of dollar projects to a recent $1.6 billion construction management project, Rii has provided inspection, testing, scheduling, and budget control services on construction management projects for many years.
This team possesses exceptional insight into the specific challenges of operating in any environment, the roles and responsibilities of the numerous firms and individuals who contribute to a successful program, and the complete process starting with facilities assessment and master planning through facility maintenance operations.
From large construction management projects to small municipal tasks, we are prepared to assist you in whatever capacity you desire. Our services include:
- Engineering Consultation
- Pre-Construction Conference
- Shop Drawing Review/Submittal Coordination
- Cost Reporting and Updates
- Maintenance of Construction Diaries
- Progress Payment Review and Processing
- Change Order Coordination and Processing
- Project Scheduling Updates
- Claim Review and Negotiation
- Certification of Final Quantities and Estimate
- Daily Field Observation/Inspection
- QA/QC Testing and Programs
- Project Documentation and File Maintenance
- Progress and Coordination Meetings
- Contract Conformance to Plans and Specs
- Safety Program
- Maintaining Record/As-Built Drawings
- Project Document Close-Out
- Owner Representation